Resolutions for Lawyers, Day 28

Keep track of the nice things people say about you, and of the people who are exceptionally happy with your work.  When you are having a hard time at the office (or want to use some testimonials in your marketing materials) you have a list handy for a quick pick-me-up.

And in case you think it is a bit conceited to keep track of the people who love you, remember that you will build a far more successful business by marketing to your happiest customers than your unhappy ones.

Thanks to my friend, Steve Nipper, for the tip.

2 Responses to Resolutions for Lawyers, Day 28
  1. Nipper
    January 3, 2005 | 9:15 pm

Did you notice how your post on nice things gave me my own nice thing to add to my post? :)

2. Nipper
    January 3, 2005 | 9:16 pm

“my post”…er, I meant “list of nice things people wrote about me.”

Trackback URL http://www.nonbillablehour.com/2004/12/resolutions_for_29-2.html/trackback

Resolutions for Lawyers, Day 28

Thanks to my friend, Steve Nipper, for the tip.

2 Responses to Resolutions for Lawyers, Day 28
  1. Nipper
    January 3, 2005 | 9:15 pm

2. Nipper
    January 3, 2005 | 9:16 pm

“my post”…er, I meant “list of nice things people wrote about me.”

Resolutions for Lawyers, Day 28

Thanks to my friend, Steve Nipper, for the tip.

2 Responses to Resolutions for Lawyers, Day 28
  1. Nipper
    January 3, 2005 | 9:15 pm

2. Nipper
    January 3, 2005 | 9:16 pm

“my post”…er, I meant “list of nice things people wrote about me.”