What does that mean, exactly? For starters:
- As part of the $595.00 registration fee, every attendee will get a full license to MindJet’s MindManager Pro 6, a $350.00 value!
- We will encourage each attendee to use MindManager to collect and organize their thoughts. During the conference, we’ll add everyone’s individual brainstorms to a group mindmap. The mindmap will be displayed at BlawgThink! on a big screen and updated in near real-time (we’re working on making it available online in real-time, too).
- Our “scribes” — some recent law school graduates who’ve volunteered to help — will take notes in MindManager at each session and add them to the group mindmap as well.
- After the event, we’ll share the conference mindmap with everyone on the LexThink site (using MindJet’s cool new Viewer).
- Did I mention every attendee gets a full license to MindJet’s MindManager Pro 6?
A huge thanks to Hobie Swan and all of the great people at MindJet. Hobie tells me this isn’t something they’ve ever done before and I’m humbled and honored they think enough of the BlawgThink conference concept to work with us.
We also have some more great partnerships to announce in the next few days, so stay tuned.
Also, we still have some spots available for attendees. If you are interested, send me an e-mail at Matt@lexthink.com and I’ll shoot you the details.
(A BIG shout out to Steve Nipper, who introduced me to Hobie).