We’re excited to announce this year’s LexThink.1 speaker slate. As in years past, we asked the public to vote on the submitted proposals, and over two thousand votes were cast.
Here are the speakers for LexThink.1 (number of votes received in parentheses):
- Roe Frazer: Being a Web 2.0 Lawyer in the “Thank You Economy” (171)
- Will Hornsby: Ignite This! Five Ethics Rules That Should Be Incinerated (140)
- Rachel Rodgers: Down with the Law Firm Template! (137)
- James F. Ring: Ending Cheap Talk in Legal Bargaining (130)
- Matt Spiegel: Don’t Just Communicate … (125)
- Ruth Carter: Flash Mob Law (122)
- Nicole Black: Game, Set & Match: Serving Clients Better in the 21st Century (120)
- Jay Shepherd: One Word That Will Reinvent How You Serve Clients (119)
- Mark Britton: Back to the Future (106)
- Jason E. Dyer: Where Canasta and Counsel Collide: Can Elder Law Attorneys Bridge the Communication Gap? (102)
- Richard Granat Legal Industry Startups: An Overview (102)
- Eric Hunter: Moving Towards 100% Web (100)
Thanks to everyone who proposed a talk this year!
We’ll be posting the agenda soon. If you’re interested in attending LexThink.1, you can get your free tickets here. See you on March 28th!